When is the Workshop?
This workshop is held over 2 days.
Tuesday, June 22nd, and Thursday, June 24th at 10 AM - 12 PM EST.
Where does this workshop happen?
This Zoom-based workshop is live and a very interactive workshop. You will learn with Chiara directly and have the opportunity to ask her questions. This workshop occurs over two days so you have time to practice your skills and return for feedback and further explanation.
Joanna will facilitate the workshop and be available to answer questions as well!
- 5 hours of live instruction
- Access to all videos following the live sessions: 18 in total!
Curious what she will cover?
- How is stretchy wrap produced?
- What's the difference between one-way and two-way stretch?
- Are stretchy wraps really only good for small babies?
- Common misconception about stretchy wraps.
- Multiple tying techniques, so you may best support your client's needs.
- Using the stretchy wrap prenatally for client support and comfort.
Is this workshop for you?
The workshop is great for Babywearing consultants and anyone interested in learning more about stretchy wraps.